Owner / Personal Trainer
Formerly a Financial Advisor with the task of helping clients achieve their financial goals my current mission is to motivate, educate and inspire clients to achieve their health & fitness goals and improve their quality of life.
Over the past nine years I have provided personal and group training services to a wide range of clients ranging from teens to around age 70, with varying fitness levels, exercise backgrounds and fitness objectives. I develop highly tailored individual and group training programs including strength and conditioning, high intensity interval training, boxing, core strength, running and flexibility.
My passion includes educating clients about healthy lifestyle choices and helping make fitness an important part of their lives. I also have experience in remedial & corrective exercise to assist in addressing postural issues, body imbalances, injury rehabilitation & prevention.
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness
- Mat Pilates Level 1
- Advanced Thump Boxing Instructor (Level 1 & 2)
- Kinetic Link Training Level 1 – Functional Strength & Fitness
- FMA Strength Training Level 1 – The Mechanics of Lifting
- Kettlebell Training Level 1
- Level 2 First Aid
- Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning (FINSIA)
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting) Monash University